Here are some signs that it might be time to consider a Dignity Lift brand Toilet Lift.
- You use a walker to move around.
- You have difficulty squatting low enough to sit on the toilet.
- You have difficulty getting up from the couch, dinner table, or any other chair.
- You have had or are planning to have knee or hip replacement surgery.
- You have ever been close to being “stuck on the toilet”
- You installed a taller toilet seat but are suffering from constipation.
- You installed a taller toilet seat and your legs fall asleep.
- You want to remain living at home, but your legs need a little help in the bathroom.
- You would prefer to remain at home instead of moving to a full-time care facility.
Consider the above reasons when deciding to purchase a Dignity Lifts Toilet Lift for your home.
You can learn more about Dignity Lifts at https://DignityLifts.com
You can also call the company at 1-248-457-6876Tom Nardone, President is available for conversations at that number and at Tom@PriveCo.com.