The Super Bowl is a great time to have guests over, but Super Bowl Parties tend to last a long time. Your guests will probably need to use the toilet. Here are some tips to be ready.
- A trash can with a liner and a lid is a great idea. Elders may need to change a liner, let them do it discreetly.
- Leave spare rolls of TP in a visible spot.
- Position a plunger and brush in the bathroom.
- Make sure everything is safe for people with balance issues. Tighten down any wobbly seats.
- Elders might grab a nearby object to stand up. Be sure towel rods are either sturdy enough or there is some alternative.
- Be sure you have soap and clean towels handy.